Swami Vivekananda International School follows the ICSE Curriculum.
The key highlights of our curriculum are :-
Sports and Arts Program (SAP) – offering balanced education :-
- Learner centric education rather than a teacher centered approach.
- Embracing multiple intelligences and diverse learning styles.
- A team that promotes a constantly ‘evolving’ curriculum to remain relevant in changing times.
- A curriculum development team that works collaboratively to ensure that the learning modules are developed in a hands on manner to accomplish the total learning goals and enhanced learning outcomes in different subject areas.
- A team that works towards developing life skills.
- Limited number of students in a class to ensure individual support and guidance.
- All kinds of educational field trips and visits by guest speakers.
- The school year begins in June and ends in March.
SVIS is deeply committed to creating an all-round, balanced education at the school level, which includes more than the mere assimilation of knowledge. The core curriculum is enhanced by an extensive co-curricular program that extends the education of students beyond the confines of the class room. The program offers opportunities for recreation, relaxation, and a release from the academic day in a safe and comfortable environment. We nurture individual talents and help discover multiple intelligences that each child possesses.
Children are encouraged to collaborate, and become effective team players, to enhance their performance and aim for victory within the parameters of accepted rules.
Students can choose from activities like:-
- Western Dance
- Speech & Drama
- Brazilian Martial Arts (Capioera)
The end result is well groomed, academically sound, culturally sensitive global citizens of the future.