- The aim of the school is to train children to lead a full and useful life through liberal education and a broad -based curriculum. The school stands for academic excellence, development of skills and character formation through curricular, co-curricular and extra curricular activities. These help to broaden the mental outlook of the students and provide opportunities to discover and develop innate talent in them.
- The academic year begins in June each year.
- The school has a full fledged Counselling Department with qualified and experienced Counsellors and special Educators.
- The management appoints professionals from outside to conduct various extra activities in the school from time to time. Any activity conducted by these professional outside the school premises are not school's responsibility. The parents are requested to take all the required details from these professionals before enrolling.
- The boys of std. VII are offered N. C.C. (Air) Jr. Division by entrance exam and selection.
- The Junior college section offers vocational subjects of Information Technology and Computer- Science as optional subjects.
Tuesdays, Thursday, Saturday (Only by prior appointment)
Principal: For Morning Shift:
11.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon. For Afternoon Shift:
2.30 p.m. to 3.30 p.m. (Except Saturday)
2.30 p.m. to 3.30 p.m.
11.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m ( 2nd
|(Monday to Friday)
||(Monday to Friday)
|9.00am to 12.00 noon
1.00pm to 5.30pm
|8.00am to 12.00 noon
1.00pm to 3.30 pm
|--- : ---
||--- : ---
|9.00am to 12.30pm
||8.00am to 12.00 noon