Swami Vivekananda International School & Jr College runs the HSC cirrciculum (Science).
The key highlights of our curriculum are :-
Curricular activities are planned to encouraged to collaborate, and become effective team players, to enhance their performance and aim for victory.
- Learner centric education rather than a teacher centered approach.
- Embracing multiple intelligences and diverse learning styles.
- A team that promotes a constantly ‘evolving’ curriculum to remain relevant in changing times.
- A curriculum development team that works collaboratively to ensure that the learning modules are developed in a hands on manner to accomplish the total learning goals and enhanced learning outcomes in different subject areas.
- A team that works towards developing life skills.
- Limited number of students in a class to ensure individual support and guidance.
- All kinds of educational field trips and visits by guest speakers.
- The school year begins in June and ends in March.
- Science Club
- Handicraft Club
- Literature Club
- Western Dance
- Speech & Drama
- Football & Kabbadi
The end result is well groomed, academically sound, culturally sensitive global citizens of the future.